Pages

Followers

Thursday, 3 August 2017

The Garden Collection Blue Hydrangea and Lavender Twilight.



Hi Folks

Hope you are all keeping fit and well. and managing to miss 
all the rain that has been around, it has been like 
winter today here in Kendal.

News on the Knee replacement saga, I spoke to the hospital waiting 
list officer today and it is going to be September. which, 
will be good so keep your fingers crossed.  My Consultant is on holiday 
all of August. So he will come back nice and refreshed I hope.

My DT sample cards are from Tattered Lace, it is  the 
World Launch Blockbuster on Create & Craft  TV ( Sky Ch. 674 ) from Thursday 3rd August 
at 7pm. 

They are in the Charisma range of dies so come with a CD 

Thank you for visiting.
Hugs
Janet xxx
BLUE HYDRANGEA



                                                                                  LAVENDER TWILIGHT






7 comments:

Cathy Clowes said...

These are so beautiful Janet, stunning samples. Cathy x

Andree said...

Such beautiful samples Janet. Lovely colours.
Fingers crossed for your op in September xx

cotnob said...

Stunning samples as always Janet, you are so creative and think of so many different ways to use things - Tattered Lace are lucky to have you on their design team.
I hope everything goes as planned with your knee replacement.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all very beautiful cards Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are stunning Janet! I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Such pretty samples, the first Lavender Twilight card is my favourite, I adore Lavender. So pleased to hear you are a little further forward with regards to your knee op. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Nana Connie said...

These are stunning, Janet! I adore the white on white (something I never seem to do very well) and of course, the lavender one. What a fantastic fold on that one!