Pages

Followers

Friday, 21 July 2017

Tattered Lace Garden of Joy & family get together Samples



Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all fit and healthy and a big hug to anyone that need one.

A little update on the ongoing Knee replacement saga, I had my
Pre Operation Assessment, on the 13th so now it is just a matter of waiting!

The samples I have for you today are from 
Tattered Lace Garden Collection which feature on
Create & Craft TV from this morning.

Thank You for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
  

PERFECT PARADICE


                                                                                 
                                                                               
                                                                     
                                                  FAMILY GET TOGETHER



                         
                                                                            CONGRATULATIONS
                                                                                     SWIRL









7 comments:

Andree said...

Wonderful samples Janet. A lovely variety of fabulous designs.
I hope you're not kept waiting too long for your knee op xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely and beautiful cards Janet
Gr Karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Stunning samples Janet the dies look great. Hope you manage to get you new knee soon. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Another stunning array of gorgeousness Janet. Wishing you good luck with the knee replacement.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A wonderful collection of samples Janet, I especially like the first set and last set, they are so elegant. The chickens are fun - we kept chickens for a while, I made the mistake of letting them free range in the garden - they completely wrecked it!
I hope you soon get your knee replacement appointment through.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cathy Clowes said...

Fabulous samples Janet. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Cathy x

Tracy Welham said...

I hope you have further news about your knee op soon. THese are stunning samples, I think my favourite is the first black and white congratulations, CAS but striking. Creative Blessings, Tracy x