Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

TATTERED LACE ANNIVESARY SHOW

Good day everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well. I am not too bad, apart from  problem with 
what was my "good" knee and and is now my bad knee, hopefully I will 
know by the time this is published whether I am going to have to have
another Knee Replacement,  I really hope so, as
I am struggling to walk anywhere. 

I have my samples from Tattered Lace Anniversary shows on Create & Craft TV,
Pick of the Day  to show you.

I got a Golfer and a TV to work with, have to say I did struggle with these dies, so 
would like to see what you make of my creations. 
Hugs 
Janet xxx





 Unforttunately the embossing does not show up on the black frame 







11 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, you have made some gorgeous samples and really showcased the dies well. Hope you hear some good news about your knee. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous as always Janet! I love the first card. I hope you have had good news about your bad knee.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made great and beautiful cards Janet
Gr Karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Well done, love your cards!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Nana Connie said...

I love them all, Janet, but the golfer done as a black silhouette is spectacular! What a great idea. The retro card with the TV is pretty fab, too. Gorgeous bow on that one. :-D

sandra carey said...

Love your samples Janet especially the TV hugs S xx

Tracy Welham said...

I think you've done a great job. I especially love the first one, as I love anything vintage. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

cotnob said...

Fabulous samples as always Janet, the television one must have been a real challenge - you were very creative.
I hope you got the result you wanted with your knee.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cathy Clowes said...

Your samples are fabulous Janet, I would never have thought you had struggled. I hope you have had some news about your knee- I suffer from knee pain and know how disabling it can be. Cathy x

Andree said...

Your samples are fabulous Janet. Great designs, especially the golfing ones.
I hope you get your knee sorted soon xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are stunning.
Hugs
Linda xxx