Pages

Followers

Friday, 14 April 2017

Tattered Lace Chipmonk and Leaves



Hi Everyone,
My samples today are from Tattered Lace dies for the One Time only on Create & Craft today
 and include
A Chipmonk and Leaves dies

Thank you for visiting and hope you like my cards.
Hugs Janet xxx

 
Unfortunately I don't have any colouring markers/ pencils
that were the right colours for this little cute Chipmonk 
so decided to create a night scene, well thats what I was aming for
wether it worked or not. Not quite sure x





7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all beautiful Janet
Fijne Paasdagen / Happy Easter
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Janet, wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous samples Janet and beautiful designs. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Janet, beautiful leaf dies - so intricate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cathy Clowes said...

Beautiful samples Janet, the leaves are stunning. Cathy x

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful samples, the chipmunk is my favourite, a perfect night time scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Nana Connie said...

Spectacular leaves, my friend!