Pages

Followers

Thursday, 6 April 2017

LITTLE BOO



Hi Folks

And welcome to my 1st Design Team post for over a year as most of you know we
have been a little occupied by the aftermath of Storm Desmond, however, we are back 
home an settled in, so will just put the past  12 months behind us. 

My first DT post is for Magik Graphics, many of you will know I was on the DT for 
JemsDesigns and now they are known as Magik Graphics so I have come full circle.

( I am sorry for some reason, I cannot do a link to the shop, it is not letting me lol)

These samples are from a CD called Little Boo hope you like them.
You will be able to see more of the fabulous DT samples and Sue doing
demos on Create and Craft TV today ( 6th April ) at 10am and 1pm.

Thank you for visiting and if you are able to leave a comment I
will return the favour.
Hugs 
Janet xxx


HELPING MUMMY




FOLLOW THE LEADER



                                                                                BOO and BUNNY


                                                                           
                                                          HIPPERTY HOPPERTY

MAKE A WISH







12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Janet gorgeous and beautiful cards you have made.

Gr Karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, Fabulous samples you have created they all look wonderful. I will have to take a look at the show. So glad you are now settled bak home. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Janet, sweet images and a fabulous selection of different designs - super samples.
I'm so pleased to hear that you are finally settled back in your home.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi all your cards are gorgeous they are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaby Dierx said...

Fantastic cards!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous and loving the colours, papers and cute images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cathy Clowes said...

Hi Janet, glad to hear things are looking up for you. Your DT samples are all stunning. It's hard to pick a favourite but perhaps the second card- I love the fresh colours and layering. Cathy x

Andree said...

Wonderful samples Janet. All lovely designs and the whimsical images are delightful. It's great to see you getting back into the swing of things xx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful samples. I'm glad to hear you are settling back into your home. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Nana Connie said...

Janet, I'm so glad to hear that you are back home and getting settled after Desmond. It's also good to see you back on a DT, my friend. These are such lovely creations. I'm going to have to track down that particular CD. :-D

Shabneez said...

Stunning samples Janet - love them all. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh wow, these are just stunning and so wonderful. Fabulous embellishments and great layers