Pages

Followers

Friday, 28 April 2017

DEAD RED FALLEN ANGEL a CD from Magik Graphics

Hi Everyone

I am here with something different for me, it is a new CD from
Magik Graphics which will be shown on Create & Craft TV today.
It is quite  "dark" CD as Sue Andrews  the own of Magik Graphics
has gone back to her roots for this CD.

I hope you like the cards I have created they are definately out
of my comfort zone, but it is good to try something different , I suppose !!

Hugs and thanks for visiting.
Janet xxx

ANARELL

XAPHAN



BELIAL

ULVA


8 comments:

cotnob said...

Your cards are stunning Janet, so dramatic and beautiful - it certainly doesn't look like you are outside of your comfort zone, gorgeous samples.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, wow these samples are stunning, I would not say they were out of your comfort zone as you have have done an amazing job on them all. Fabulous embellishments as well. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous card Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet these are so dramatic and stunning! Love the imagery and gorgeous layouts of each card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

Fantastic samples Janet. Great designs and amazing artwork xx

Nana Connie said...

Fabulous work with the red and black on each one, Janet, but I have to admit to liking the black cat with red wings best of all. Maybe that's because I'm such an animal person or maybe it's because my feline fur babies told me to say that. :-D Whatever the reason, I'm so impressed with your abilities and creativity, my friend!

Cathy Clowes said...

Wow, these are stunning. Not my usual thing either but you've done an amazing job and Sue's designs are fabulous. Cathy x

Tracy Welham said...

Really stunning samples, these images are right up my street, CD is definitely on my wish list! It doesn't show that you were out of your comfort zone, they are all fantastic. Creative Blessings, Tracy x