Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 January 2017

Sheenagh & Dave Anniversary 2016



Hi Folks

This is a post I scheduled before Christmas.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas, we have had friends from 
Scotland staying you will probable know Sheenagh Hulin from FB and here Hubby Dave.

We had a great time, ( well I hope we did as am writing this just before they arrived lol ).

Their anniversary is on the 31st January, so had to get it finished before they arrived.

I think the Heart Wreath from Clarity Groovi plates  work so well and loved
making this one, as I do all my parchment creations using Groovi plates.

I hope everyone has a truely amazing 2017 
and 
Hugs to all.
Janet xxx






6 comments:

Karin van eijk said...

Janet it's very beautiful
Gr Karin

Chrisboldo said...

Oh Janet, that's a gorgeous card. Well done, am sure your friends will love it! Enjoy your visit with them & Happy 2017......

Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Gaby Dierx said...

Love your cards, well done!!!
Happy New Year, hugsss Gaby

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Janet, such pretty parchment work.
I hope you enjoyed the celebrations.
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline
x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous parchment work and I am sure they loved it too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Wow that's stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x