Pages

Followers

Friday, 30 December 2016

Peacock Beauty




Good Afternoon Folks
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas,
 we did, had our good friends Sheenagh Hulin and Hubby to stay, lots of
eating and drinking lol.

 I didnt get anytime to spend in my craft room, and am still struggling with an
absent mojo, however,  today  I made it there.

The CD is Collage Fusion Stamp it up and the folder I used is
Peacock Beauty, just love the colours of this folder.

I did play around with the background and the frame,  using Serif Craft Artist., so this background is
not on the cd. didn't change the colours, 
just superimposed the ladies head and some Butterflies, onto the background, 

Anyway hope you like this card.
Hugs
Janet xxx




4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW gorgeous card Janet. I love the colours and wonderful bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karin van eijk said...

Janet what a gorgeous vintage card and I love your bow.

gr karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous card Janet, love you design and gorgeous colours. Have a Happy New Year. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, such a beautiful topper and pretty colours - your bow is fabulous, very elegant.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline
x