Pages

Followers

Sunday, 18 December 2016

Memories are forever




Hi Everyone 

I have finally managed to make a card and blog it. It has been a while lol.

As most of you know, we are back in our house finally, it has taken nearly 11 months
and a lot of heart ache, don't think I could go through another flood like Storm Desmond, 
get very jittery every time it rains !! hopefully, that will pass with time.

Anyway enough of being maudlin,

This is a card I made using a CD the first one for a year or two, and am a bit out of practise
with this medium, but, could not resist using the new CD from
Magik Graphics ( formerly JemsDesigns ) 
Collage Fusion Stamp it up.
It contains 12 folders all gorgeous and very usable.

As I said I do need some practise, icluding my photography skills , but, hope you like what I have
managed to create.
Hugs to all
Janet xxx






7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love the gorgeous papers and embellishments. The parchment butterflies are fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous card Janet, just love that image and design. So glad your home is finally finished and hope you have good Christmas. Hugs Jennifer xx

NanaConnie said...

It's really magnificent, Janet! So good to see you posting again. I'm off on my Christmas travels to family in three different states so I'll be a bit MIA until after the New Year. Wishing you Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, my friend.

Andree said...

A beautiful card Janet and gorgeous artwork. The parchment butterflies are fabulous xx

Tracy Welham said...

Pleased to hear you are home for Christmas, best wishes for 2017. This is a beautiful card, the tiny flowers are so pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Karin van eijk said...

wow Janet this is stunning, love ittttttttttt.
I'm glad your back in your house again.

Gr Karin

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you blogging again Janet.
Your card is beautiful, a lovely image and such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x