Pages

Followers

Monday, 15 August 2016

Grooving along with Clarity for the 2nd week.




Good Evening Folks
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying all 
this lovely warm weather, we had better make the best of it might
not last that long.

I have been playing with my new passion
Clarity Groovi Plates, I am still doing lots of practise bits and at the
moment I am concentrating on Pricking and Snipping, sounds exciting doesn't it lol.
However, I do like to take bits from different plates and make up a design.

Anyway  these are what I  created this week and as you
can see I do need the practise.
Thank you for visiting 
Hugs 
Janet xxx








8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Janet, these look gorgeous, Love the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow Janet they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandra carey said...

Wow Janet these are stunning love the first one in particular hugs Sandra x

Cathy Clowes said...

These look great to me Janet- it looks so tricky but such an effective and beautiful technique. Cathy x

Gaby Dierx said...

This is really awesome!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

cotnob said...

They are all gorgeous Janet, I especially like the middle one - it certainly doesn't look like you need practice, they are fabulous.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

I'm so enamoured by this technique and still haven't had time to go investigate Groovi Plates. These are truly beautiful, Janet! That last one is so magnificent with the cut out areas.

cheryl said...

Oh my hun these really are works of art fantastic detail each and everyone a masterpiece hugs cheryl xxx