Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Groovi Christmas Parchment



Good Morning Folks

I am up early this morning. we are waiting for the Removers to deliver the boxes,
ready for packing up to move back home, this has been delayed a little but it is
coming on and definately looks better than it did a month ago, at least we have plastered 
walls now.

As, most of you know I am not doing any crafting, but decided to learn how
to do Parchment craft and of course, as you all said I would get obsessed  with it
and I have lol. It is wonderful to do, and the Claritystamps Groovi plates 
are amazing.  I am mainly doing Christmas parchment, and in my mind I will
have time to make them into Christmas cards when I get back, for some reason,
everyone laughs at that and says yes maybe for Christmas 2017, and that I will have no 
time for crafting for a few months, they could be right, but, we will see. 

Anyway, I was really pleased with this one so thought I would show you, I actually put it
on a couple of the parchment groups I belong to the other day  and forgot to put it on my blog lol.

I used this plate for the main image and and other bits from other plates.
Suede-Art-Nouveau-Groovi-Border-Platehttp://www.claritystamp.co.uk/Groovi
All the 4  Art Nuveau Ladies are lovely, 
Thank you for visiting, it is much appreciated.
Hugs
Janet xxx












                                                                       











12 comments:

sandra carey said...

Wow Janet this is truly stunning looking forward to seeing it on a card at Christmas hugs Sxx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Janet, these plates are on my wish list. Gorgeous soft colour too. I hope you do get to move soon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssss Janet
Gr Karin

Jan Ltc said...

Stunning cards Janet loving the Groovi ones you made xx Jan

cotnob said...

Wow! This is stunning Janet, such a beautiful design and lovely pastel blues. I hope you do get around to making them all into cards, it will be a shame if you don't.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this Janet, such a beautiful design
Kevin xx

Angela said...

This is gorgeous, I must try this technique x

NanaConnie said...

Spectacular and so elegant, Janet! I love that you're obsessed with the Groovi plates. Just keep sharing them all with us. :-D

Kate M said...

Absolutely beautiful parchment card - so elegant. xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

stunning parchment work. Great job

Sylvia Ames said...

This is so beautiful Janet, love the subtle hint of blue. Checked out your previous post too, gorgeous work.

Sylv xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is stunning it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie