Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Clarity Groovi "Velvet"




Good Evening All
I hope you have all had a great weekend, once again
we have been packing boxes, just for a change lol.
Our house is coming along slowly but nicely, Kitchen is been delivered
on Tuesday fingers crossed.

I needed to make a card for a neighbour, who is going back to work as a
Trainee GP at our surgery, after having a year off on  maternety leave.

So, once again I have used my current favourite Groovi plate 
Velvet Art Nouveau border plate I also used the swirls on the same plate
I also used the Art Deco Alphabet and Pricking Border plate.
all available from 

The Eagle eyes of you will notice this is not stuck together, mainly because,
I have no idea which box all my glues, & tapes are so will buy some instead
of opening lots of boxes.
I hope you like this as much as I have enjoyed making it. 
Thank you for visiting 
Hugs
Janet xxx

11 comments:

sandra carey said...

Wow Janet truly stunning love the colours and it looks like you've been doing this for years hugs S xx

cotnob said...

This is stunning Janet, such a lovely delicate design.
I hope everything goes well with your kitchen.
Pauline
x

Sally H said...

It is beautiful, Janet! I am sure she will love it. Good luck with the packing and I hope your kitchen arrives promptly. If you were round the corner I'd pop you some tape in xxx

Gaby Dierx said...

Love it!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sari Jokinen said...

Such a beautiful card in lovely colors!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is stunning! I love the gorgeous image and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh Janet, this is truly amazing, the design if fabulous and those corners look stunning. Your friend will treasure such piece of art for a long time. Hugs Jennifer xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Janet love the delicate colour and beautiful parchment work,very intricate
Carol x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hi Janet, hope all is well with you! Gorgeous creations since my last visit!
I just dont seem to have any time for crafting or blogging at the moment.
Hopefully my time & my mojo will be back soon!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous details and so elegant looking. Great work. Cheers, Holley from Holley's Blog