Pages

Followers

Thursday, 21 July 2016

37th Wedding Anniversary and Papermill Direct DT Call



Good Afternoon Everyone

I know I have not been around much lately, my Mojo is still on holiday
in Cuba, really wish it would come home.
One thing has given me a bit of a kick up the proverbial backside, is
Papermill Direct have a DT call, and I have used their card since I started
my crafting journey so thought I would have a go.  My OH says I have
more card than they do in the shop, but, we all know, we crafters never have
enough !!!
Here is a link to the DT call

As it will be our 37th Wedding Anniversary, I am killing two birds with one stone, so to speak,
so I am using this card as my Anniversary card to my OH , so please don't tell
him, he will be shocked enough to get one as normally I am too busy making samples
for Christmas in July.
Thank you for visiting it is always wonderful to read all your comments,
Good or bad they are all welcome.
Hugs
Janet xxx

All card and paper used is from Papermill Direct
sorry there are  a lot of photos.



Flowers from  Wild Orchid


I used Wonder Sets from BeCreative with
Frant'age from Stampendous and
beCreative Wonder Crystals on the corners
of the base matt.
 then Masks and Distressed inks
Then Stamped using some of
Leonie Pujol stamps

 then embossed using a Tattered Lace
embossing folder.











12 comments:

sandra carey said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary Janet,Fabulous card good luck with the DT call hugs S xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Janet, lots of lovely details and great colours.
I hope you have a lovely Anniversary whenever it is and good luck with the DT call.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

stunning card Janet love all the texture and beautiful flowers-good luck with the DT call and Happy Anniversary
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Janet and good luck in the DT call.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Ames said...

Fabulous anniversary card Janet, you can never have too much card especially papermill's quality card. Hope you have a very Happy Anniversary.

Sylv xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, you have created a wonderful Anniversary card. I love the background and the heat is lovely. I promise not to tell hubby lol. Hugs Jennifer xxx

cheryl said...

Firstly hun know what its like to loose your no Jo mine was gone for nearly a year but its back finally and i am enjoying it again. Secondly nice to see you back and happy anniversary too,just love the card you have made its stunning looks like you be back. Take care hun lots love chertyl xxxx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful card. Good Luck with the DT call. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet and fabulous details. Happy Anniversary and Good Luck with the DT call xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet it's very beautiful
Gr Karin

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful anniversary card, Janet! Love the scallops and the heart.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wonderful card, good luck with the dt call!
Hugs Donna xx