Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Butterflies

Good Morning Everyone,

I know I wasn't blogging for a while but had an idea, and when
that happens you just have to get on and do it lol.

I have used the Butterflies from the 2nd Collecton of Leonie Pujol 
and beCreative Alcohol Markers.  An Spectrum Sparkle Pen in  Black.  Also an awful lot of
 Pebeo  Drawing Gum.

I stamped some of the Butterflies, then masked them with  Drawing Gum and kept 
repeating the process until I was happy with the look, or until I got fed up lol, which I did
I just wanted to get on with completing it.  However it took me nearly a day  and a
lot of arm ache to rub all the Drawing Gum off lol. 

I then draw around the Explore Mask from Leonies 1st collection. with a fine liner pen.
And coloured with the Alcohol Markers All the black is coloured with Spectrum Noir
Sparkle Pen in Black.. although it is not showing the sparkle on my photo sorry.


This was made with Leonie's and Nick from Barnsley ( Bulgaria ) inspiration  to try something
a little different. 
I am quite pleased, but, the only thing I would change is using the very dark purple in the
background would have prefered   a lighter colour I think. 

Thank you for visiting
Hugs 
Janet xxx




20 comments:

sandra carey said...

Wow!!Janet I can Imagine all the gum you used but it was worth it,
Stunning Hugs Sandra xx

Lynne K said...

Wow, Janet! That's simply amazing! You must have oodles of patience! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very colourful Janet, looks great
Gr Karin

julie_woolston said...

It's beautiful Janet, I haven't used mine yet.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Wow Janet, no wonder you had arm ache but it was well worth the effort as its fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jacqui Robinson said...

What a time consuming but beautiful creation well worth the effort. Jacqui

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Janet, such lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

Loving your colors, Janet, and the mix of butterflies. Gorgeous!

rachel said...

wow Janet - this is amazing - ab fab xx

Andree said...

A fantastic project Janet. All the butterflies look amazing and the collage effect is wonderful xx

cheryl said...

Wow hun that's amazing brilliant effect I love butterflies xxxx

trent999 said...

Fantastic Janet, I know just how much work you must have put into this project, But the results speak volumes and the time was very well spent. I think its amazing. Glad I gave you a little inspiration. Nick xx

Kay Dalton said...

wow that must have taken ages to colour, fab work x

Jan Ltc said...

Fab card xx Jan

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I love it as it is I think the purple really makes it stanod out, so eye catching and colourful, just gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Tracy Welham said...

It was definitely worth the effort - it looks amazing! Creative Blessings Tracy x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wonderfully colourful, love it!
Hugs Donna xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Janet, not surprised your arm ached.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW and amazing result love all the coloured butterflies and what a lot of patience
Carol x