Pages

Followers

Sunday, 15 May 2016

More from Flight of Fantasy

Good Afternoon Folks

Where does the time go, life and some lovely sun shine  does get in the way of
crafting.  I have had to do a couple of  Birthday Cards though, one
I can show you today but the other will have to wait until later in the week
as its for my Nephew and his birthday isn't until  17th.

I have been using my latest passion
Morgan Fitzsimons 
FLIGHTS OF FANTASY cd available from Here
I used a combination of 
Copics and beCreative Alcohol Markers 

Thank you for visiting

Hugs
Janet xxx


17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Janet, I love Morgan's images. The papers and embellishments are stunning too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet what a gorgeous card you have made

gr karin

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Janet, I love all the details :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, such a beautiful image and lots of fabulous layers.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

Ooo, Janet, great image and fab coloring! Love the varied flowers in all the layers. Great card design and fantastic bow.

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is an absolutely gorgeous card the image is just so pretty and all the colours work so well together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet,I like the beautiful image and how you have framed her
Kevin xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Stunning card Janet, the image is beautiful and your colouring of her is gorgeous. Fabulous backing papers and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is such a gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

Jan Ltc said...

Pretty card Janet xx Jan

Brawny said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Janet x

Andree said...

A beautiful card Janet and a gorgeous image xx

Jewell H said...

The images are gorgeous

Jewell H said...

The images are gorgeous

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, just stunning. I LOVE your coloring of this image.

crafty-stamper said...

I thought I had left a comment Janet ? Beautiful card I love all the layers,gorgeous bow and fabulous colouring
Carol x

Jewell H said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice message. All your creations are great!!!