Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Lilac



Good Afternoon
Its been a lovely day today here in Kendal,  but gone a bit dull now, I do wish Summer
would arrive and stay for a month or two, Its suppose to rain again tomorrow lol.

Today I have had a play with my new Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens, from 
Crafters Companion  These replaced the set
I had, that went swimming in the floods of December 
I used Sheena Douglas's stamp Lilac  also one of her Butterfies.

I also had a play with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Dust, and they are  gorgeous
The sentiment is from Visible Images.co.uk
Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx








12 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, Beautiful card, love the lilac and super glittery butterfly, all topped off with a fab bow. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet it's a beautiful card
Gr Karin

Brawny said...

Beautiful card x

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Janet, this is stunning! I love the gorgeous sentiment and beautiful background. My favourite colour and butterfly too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

sandra carey said...

Wow love the colours Janet great card hugs S xx

Gaby Dierx said...

Great card, I love the sentiment!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Janet, such pretty colours and lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and sentiment the butterfly and lilacs are gorgeous love the colours
Carol x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a gorgeous card I love the soft colours and the sentiment works so well with the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet and lovely shimmer xx

Zoe said...

Hi Janet, what a pretty card, loving the delicate colouring, I hope you are well my friend and healed after your op. Take care Zoe xx

NanaConnie said...

WOW, what a stunning butterfly, Janet! Glorious card and I love the way your bow and flower mimic the butterfly shape. Exquisite!