Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 May 2016

Jason's Birthday Card



Hi All

As promise I am back with my Nephews Birthday Card,
I was not sure about this for him as I didn't know if it was a little young for a 40+ +  lol
however, it was the only image I have here at our temporary house, that is suitable for a male card,
so it was either buy one or use it.  I hope he is ok with it.

The image is the Last Enchanter from Morgan Fitzsimons'
FLIGHT OF FANTASY  CD  available here
I also used some Cosmic Shimmer  Multi Tex for the first time, Available from
https://www.hochanda.com/ with a stencil from my stash
and FUN from  Leonie Pujol new stencil and mask collection, which I love
also from   

Thanks for visiting 
Hugs
Janet xxx



11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Janet! Love this image and gorgeous background!
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Brawny said...

Wow this is fabulous. A great male card x

sandra carey said...

I think it's gorgeous not to young at all hugs Sandra xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a stunning card the image is amazing your nephew will love this card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, love it. Super masculine card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Andree said...

A brilliant card Janet. The image and background are fabulous xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, great card and not to young for a 40+ if fact I bet he loves it. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and fab card Janet
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janet, a super image and lovely rich colours, it must be difficult not having all of your stash to hand!
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image I think it's fine
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

What a fabulous masculine card, Janet! I think the image is ageless. Great layered design.