Pages

Followers

Thursday, 26 May 2016

If it goes wrong DONT throw it away !




Good Afternoon Folks
A bit dull here in Kendal today perfect for having a play in my craft room. 

I am suppose to be getting ready for my holidays and not doing any crafting,
but somehow new crafty supplies keep getting delivered and of course 
I need to see if they are ok. !!

As for the title, I printed this lovely Julia Spiri digi image months ago, somehow, it printed
with a blue tinge not black, but thought it would be ok and a bit different.
However, when I came to use Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers the blue ink started to spread,
so just to see what it would be like I kept going  and throw it once I had seen what it looked like , but I actually liked the look.  So  all the very pale blue is printer ink
and the purple and slate ( around the image ) are the Aqua Markers  I also used
The Sparkle Pens from Crafters Companion


I had also been playing with the new Cosmic shimmer Pixie Powders, oh they are gorgeous
that is what  the background  is made from. I also covered the flower with the powder.

 I used a sentiment and butterfly stamps from Leonie Pujol 2nd collection  

I hope you like my bit of a mishap
Hugs 
Janet xxx





12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful accident and love the fabulous background
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet it's beautiful
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous, love the look of the image, it looks gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Ames said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and lovely image and the sentiment is fabulous.

Sylv xx

Shabneez said...

This is beautiful Janet - love those colours and sentiments. Shabneez xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Just goes to show Janet what a crafting mind can achieve out of mistakes, Look fabulous and so different, Love the look of that powder. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny said...

I like. It Janet. Funny how accidents turn out fab..a bit like my last post! Great card x

cotnob said...

She's gorgeous Janet, a great effect - a fabulous background and lovely colours, it's a good job you took the time to colour her up and not just bin her.
Pauline
x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Those Sparkle pens are lush. Take care. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

NanaConnie said...

What a fantastic 'mishap,' Janet! I'm so glad you didn't toss it out - it's well worth sharing. :-D Love the shine on the background and flower.

Dawn Lancaster said...

She's gorgeous! I love a happy accident!
Hugs
Dawn xx