Pages

Followers

Saturday, 21 May 2016

Flight of Fancy using Leonies Pujol New Stamp Collection


Good Afternoon
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, it is a bit wet and miserable
here in Kendal, but, the sun does keep popping in now and again.

I  only just received the new collection from 
Leonie Pujol yesterday, but had to have a play straight away.
I also used one of the Masks from her first collection.
I hope you like my creation, and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs 
Janet xxx

All the flowers, bird, heart and Joy are coloured using Spectrum Noir 
Sparkle pens both colour and Clear pens  Love them . but does not
show up to well on my photo.




13 comments:

Brawny said...

Fabulous card Janet x

Jennifer Bradley said...

HI Janet, beautiful card, love the stamps and the colours you have chosen are so so pretty. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Janet! I love the beautiful background and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Watson said...

Oh Janet my washing has been in and out all day. Love your card beautiful use of colours here, hugs xxxx

Avril Watson said...

Oh Janet, my washing has been in and out all day today, rotten weather we are having, Love your card, beautiful use of colours here, hugs xxxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a gorgeous card I love the stamps and I can't get enough of the Sparkle pens I so like colouring t=with them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Janet, lovely colours and pretty details.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the image and the flowers
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is very beautiful
Gr Karin

NanaConnie said...

Spectacular, my friend! Your background is exquisite.

Sylvia Ames said...

Beautiful card, such pretty colours .

Sylv xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet and lovely colourway x

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful! My stamos arrived today looking forward to creating. Creative Blessings, Tracy x