Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

A little something



Hi Folks

Our very good friends Sheenagh & Dave,  moved to a new bungalow last week
So I have been having a play making a present for them.
As I have only been playing really told her to stick it in the draw if it doesn't go lol.
I used a lot of 
beCreative Wonder Crystals and Wonder Tape
Also a mask from Leonies Pujol first collection of stamps, masks and stencils.
I do love using them and they do get a bit addictive lol.

Once again mixed media is still out of my comfort zone, but do enjoy playing, not to keen
on the mess it makes though.

There is also a card I made.
Thank you for visiting.
Hugs
Janet xxx








12 comments:

sandra carey said...

Wow Janet I bet Sheenagh Loved them there beautiful Hugs Sand xx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creations Janet - I especially like the frame. Hugs, Shabneez xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, two gorgeous mixed media projects and I am sure they will not end up living in a draw. Well done. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, I do love the frame and card! I am sure Sheenagh and Dave will love them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A wonderful gift Janet, it's absolutely beautiful - I bet it's out on display. Your card is pretty, a lovely bow and flowers.
Pauline
x

nnalorac said...

Hi Janet, I could of written this post lol, felt exactly the same with my latest post. Wont be giving up just need to get my thinking cap on how to progress to a touch of colour! Im sure your friend won't hide it away far too beautiful I think. Carol xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a gorgeous card and frame. Your friends must have been thrilled. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny said...

Wow these are fab creations. What a great gift. Just lovely x

NanaConnie said...

Loving your mixed media project, my friend! The flowers on that frame are marvelous and the card is delicious. :-D

Cheryl Baker said...

oh hun,this is amazing just love the design,also the colours,and detail first class as always hun,bless you for following me again hun,love hugs Cherylxxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous frame and great card
carol x