Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 April 2016

Late Again !!



Good Evening Folks
I am late again loading my samples from the beCreative shows on 
Hochanda today. I really need to get myself organised.

Anyway here they are All but one feature the brand new
Wonder Crystals, these are thick embossing crystals and you can use them
with the Wonder sheets and  Wonder Tape, they are very soft and pliable and you 
can even saw them when melted .
Thank you all for visiting and for taking the time to leave me comments.
If anyone needs to know about using them please message me I will be glad to 
help and if I dont know the answer I know a couple of people who do. Lol. 
Hugs
Janet xxx
SORRY there are a lot of photos !!
this also uses the new Wonder Glitter 








Also using a Sheena Douglas stamped image 


 be Creative  MDF Ink Storage Box



Another Ink Storage Box featuring be Creative Deco Liquid Adhesive ( this is a 
must have loved making all the swirls and you can write with it too.
beCreative Foils and Paper Pads








10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have bin busy Janet, beautiful and great cards and project you have made, great that glitter.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous and that glitter looks fabulous too. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Worth waiting for though. Love them all xx Jan

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Janet!!
Kevin xx

trent999 said...

Great Samples Janet. Better seeing them late than never. You really have been a busy bee.Take care Nick xx

cotnob said...

Stunning samples as always Janet, the Wonder Crystals look gorgeous and you have showcased them beautifully.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Wow Janet, your samples look amazing, I do not know anything about this product but will have to find out as it looks fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

NanaConnie said...

You've been really busy, Janet. I love all the new glitters and am definitely going to check out that new Wonder Crystal. Love how that stuff embosses!

Kaija said...

Janet Hello and thank you for your visit and your words to my blog<3
As for what art thou done here no matter how much.
Really stunning hand art!!
Hugs Kaija xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So many gorgeous projects today with lots of wonderful detailing.