Pages

Followers

Monday, 4 April 2016

Deco Foil



Good Afternoon

I hope you are all keeping fit and well, big hugs for anybody
that is not or just wants a hug.

BeCreative has 3 shows on Hochanda today, hope you managed to
 watch some of them. If not you can get them on catch up.

Here are my samples, and thank you for visiting, I am still playing
catch up with my commenting, sorry about that, but I will get to
you all eventually.
Thank you so much for paying me a visit.
Hugs
Janet xxx

beCreative products used include
Deco Foil
Wonder Sheets and tape
Alcohol Markers
Adhesive foam
Paper Pads



Frame and flowers cut on Cameo
Image from Sheena Douglas Day of the Dead
Flower centres are wonder tape screwed up and dipped in glitter


 The love birds are cut using adhesive foam
 Image from Just Inklined

 Card and Cat both cut using Cameo
Image once again from Sheena Douglas
Die Cuts Crafters Companion 
 Deco Foil use  with Gilding flake technique but instead of a different
colour Foil I used glitter


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet gorgeous and very beautiful cards you have made the card on top is fabbbb
Gr Karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous samples Janet. Hugs Jennifer xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, Janet, these are spectacular! I really like the multicolored love birds and the last card, with all the purple and that incredible bow, really makes my heart flutter. lol

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet, you have been a busy bee! These are all stunning as always.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Crikey you've been busy Janet. Fabulous cards all! X

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Janet, a wonderful selection of designs as always.
I hope you are well.
Pauline
x

Kate M said...

Wow a fabulous selection of projects here - so beautiful!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection Janet love the frame and Day of the Dead image
Carol x

rachel said...

Amazing makes janet. I hope you are keeping well. Hugs rachel x

Andree said...

Gorgeous samples Janet, each one is so detailed. It's nice to see you're keeping busy xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So many stunning projects with the foil. WOW. I am just in awe of that first one, beautiful work.

sandra carey said...

They are all stunning Janet take care Hugs Sandra xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow everything is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie