Pages

Followers

Friday, 18 March 2016

Be Creative Samples



Good  Afternoon All

 I have finally made it back to my blog, but, I would not hold your breath for me
being here regularly yet.

I just about managed 3 new cards for the Be Creative shows on Hochanda today/

Although it was a boost for me to see my cards on TV once again. Just need more
energy and my mojo to return fully, then I will be off crafting again.
I have kept buying crafty stuff though over the 6+ weeks since my Knee replacement.
So will have plenty to keep me occupied when I do get the urge lol.

All my cards today 3 new and 3 you might have seen before all used BeCreative Paper pads and
Alcohol Markers along with Wonder tape, glitter glue and ink pads.

Thank you for visiting, and I will get to your blogs to comment, as soon as I am able.
Big crafty Hugs to you all.
Janet xxx


 Vintage Hair by Julia Spiri
 Miyabi by Aurora Wings
Vintage Bonnet digi image by Julia Spiri 
 A Tilda Stamp ( sorry cannot tell you the name )
Steampunk Girl with doll By Aurora Wings 
 Mirimar  by Sweet Pea Stamps


7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous! Love the different design and sweet images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Janet you have bin bust beautiful and gorgeous cards you have made.
Gr Karin

Tracy Welham said...

Fab, super colours! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

NanaConnie said...

I'm just getting back to crafting myself, Janet, after a broken hand which finally required surgery before it would heal properly. Now, I'm visiting everyone and hoping to get caught up on commenting. Your own surgery and absence made visiting leaving comments very easy. :-D Hope you're recovering and that crafting will once again be part of your routine. :-D Love these cards! Hugs, NC

cotnob said...

It's lovely to see you Janet, such a gorgeous selection of cards - you always create a super variety of designs.
I hope you are recovering well from your knee replacement.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Good to see you back Janet and thank you for the comment on my ATC -not made one for years lol fabulous selection of cards and love all the dies and gorgeous bows
Carol x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous creations...Janet!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts