Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Colouring with Be Creative



Good Afternoon Folks

Well my Knee replacement is getting closer ( Mon. 8th Feb) and no cancelation yet,
so fingers crossed it will happen this time.

This is probable the last card  it will be making for a little while, although I will be doing some
colouring I have got loads of images organised so I sure they will be put on FB.  I
nearly forgot I had to make this one,  as its for my Daughter in Laws Birthday, so good job
I remembered in time, my excuse is, I had all my family/friends birthdays written on a
calendar and transfer them every yr. on to the new one, of course this time along with
everything else it got ruined in the flood.

Right on to my card, The image is Mirima by Elaine Cox from 
SweetPea Stamps
 All the other  product used are from
Be Creative, including
Alcohol Markers, Paper pads and Embellishments.
All Available form HERE
Thank you so much for passing by,
Hugs
Janet xxx



16 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous card Janet, `i am sure daughter in law will love it. Best of luck with the knee operation and I am sure you will be running around like a spring chick in a couple of months. Take care Hugs Jennifer xx

Gaby Dierx said...

Great card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

thats beautiful Janet

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Janet, this is gorgeous and so love the beautiful image and dies you have used to enhance the image. Thank you for your comments on my blog they are so appreciated.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Janet, such a beautiful image and fabulous design.
I hope your knee replacement goes ahead this time.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Sally H said...

Wow! A stunning card, Janet! I love it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the knee op and hope all goes well. I will look forward to seeing your colouring xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Wow fab card Janet. Hope all goes well with your op x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image and the colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Andree said...

This is just gorgeous Janet. The image looks amazing and I love the design.
Good luck for the operation, I hope it all goes well xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous colouring and card design. Hope you op goes well and I wish you a speedy recovery. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

NanaConnie said...

SO beautiful, Janet! I love her hair and that bow is simply magnificent. I'm keeping you in prayers re the knee surgery. Hoping it actually happens this time and looking forward to seeing you back creating and blogging. :-D

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.
Hope the knee op goes well.xxx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fantastic card ... loving the colour!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hi Janet, I'm pretty sure your DIL would have forgiven you, but I'm certain she'll love this card! It's a real stunner!
Good Luck for tomorrrow, I'll be thinking of you!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi there Janet, just thought I'd drop by to
say, what a beautiful card, this is so unusual and
I love the colours. I'll keep my fingers
crossed that your hospital appointment goes ahead
this time.
Hugs Jennifer xx.