Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Be Creative with Gardening Boots Hers from Just Inklined



Good Afternoon Folks

I hope you are all fit and well and have managed to keep dry.
I seem to be stuck in a rut lol the last two card I have made have both been
a brown and orange colour combo, so I promise the next one will not be lol.
But, have to say I do like this one I saw an image by Cheryl Wall of some boots and
loved it and thought I must find an image with boots on and hey presto there
was this on  a CD from Just Inklined.

Once again I have been using my favourite
be Creative Alcohol Markers  available from
Once upon a Stamp and also seen on Hochanda
Other be Creative products include
Paper Pads
Ink Pads
Embellishments
The background paper has been embossed and inked, the flowers were cut from dies in my stash
Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is so beautiful
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, your colour combination is perfect for your fabulous image.
Pauline
x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous. Love the colours
Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Janet and a wonderfully coloured image. I love the big bow. I hope you are managing to stay well xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, I just love those boots, they look fabulous against the orange background. Lovely flowers and gorgeous bow. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

Lea Brawn said...

I think the colours are fab Janet. Great image fab cardvx

sandra carey said...

Beautiful Card Janet love those boots Hug S xx

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic, Janet! Love those gardening boots. Terrific coloring.

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous Janet, this is one of my fave images & I love the colour combo too!
Hugs
Dawn xx