Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 January 2016

be Creative & Steampunk Girl with Doll


Good Evening Folks

It has been a long time since I last blogged, but, hopefully I will be here a little bit more
My Knee replacement was cancelled once more, so the new date is 8th Feb. so we will
wait and see lol. These things happen.

Some of you will have seen my post on Facebook, saying that I am now a very
happy member of the  be Creative design team,  as I have just received the replacement
be Creative alcohol markers also a big box of crafting  goodies from Justin & Gordon at
be Creative, I had to have a play today, I definitely need a practise it is surprising  how quickly
I have forgotten how to do things lol.
I used
Aurora Wings Steampunk Girl with doll image
be Creative...Alcohol Markers ... they are so good, you should try them
be Creative... Wonder Tape and Adhesive sheets,
be Creative... Paper pad
be Creative... Ink pads
Cosmic Shimmer micro flakes and Fran'tage
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Janet xxx


and

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Janet, lovely to see you blogging again. A beautiful card and love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

So nice to see one of my favorite designers working with one of my favorite images! Sorry to hear that your surgery was delayed, but you're managing to be in good spirit, coloring and crafting away, which is great. This is so beautiful, Janet. I love the main figure fair and blonde in classic Steampunk colors, and the embellishments are charming! Love these little skulls tucked away in the upper right.
Mitzi xxx

Andree said...

It's lovely to have you back Janet. And with such a gorgeous card. I love the mix of sparkle with the vintage paper. The image and skull pins are wonderful.
Fingers crossed that your op can go ahead in February xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so sweet and I love all the sparkle. Hugs Jackie

Lynne K said...

This is wonderful, Janet! Love all the shimmer and shine, and the flowers, and that gorgeous bow! And doesn't the image go well with the papers?! Glad you're back to blogging again.

Hugs, Lynne xxx

Jennifer Johnston said...

A beautiful card Janet, loving the colour combination too.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Lea Brawn said...

How lovely to see you back Janet. I hope things are more settled and you are getting sorted. I know all your blogging friends were devastated for you. A fab card anyway and congrats on your DT post X

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is a fabulous and beautiful card
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Janet, such a beautiful image and lots of lovely sparkle - your rich colours are gorgeous.
Sorry to hear about your knee replacement, hopefully it will go ahead on 8th Feb.
Congratulations on your new DT role.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the image and a fab design.xxx

NanaConnie said...

It's so good to see you blogging again, Janet! Hope everything moves forward with the surgery this time. Love the card and all that sparkle is fabulous! What a terrific bow!

rachel said...

lovely to see you back here Janet!!! Beautiful make - big hugs to you! Rachel

Jennifer Bradley said...

Congratulations Janet on your DT post, gorgeous steampunk card. Love that image ( I also have this image but have never used it yet). The background paper is fabulous . Hope you manage to get the know operation done this time. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning! I love this image and the gorgeous sparkle. Beautiful work today.

Gail Lett said...

Congrats on joining the Creative Design Team, hope you settling in to your new home and that's thing s are moving along with the repairs. Sorry to hear your surgery has been delayed.
Beautiful image choice and a fab design.

Sylvia Ames said...

Beautiful card Janet, great image and embellishments.

Sylv xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

She's gorgeous! Did I say congrats on the DT spot? If not, I meant to!
Hugs
Dawn xx