Pages

Followers

Monday, 9 November 2015

Something a little different for me



Good Afternoon Folks

I think I have forgotten what daylight is like, there has been non here in Kendal
for days now and even had a flood Alert last night so fingers crossed it
will stop raining soon.

I have been having a messy play, just with some pinflair gilding liquid, not sure
about the frame what do you think ?

I have used another of my favourite
Aurora Wings image
and have used
"be-Creative Crafts Alcohol Markers  and the frame was cut using my Cameo

Thank you for visiting and would love to read your comments on this one.
Hugs
Janet xxx

14 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning Janet, I like every thing about it!!
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is awesome! Love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, Your card is stunning, the image is just gorgeous and the way you have coloured her is fantastic. Love the dramitc frame its just perfect to frame such a beauty. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lea Brawn said...

Just gorgeous Janet. Great card x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Janet
Gr Karin

Dawn Lancaster said...

This is gorgeous Janet! I bet it has pride of place!
HUgs
Dawn xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning project love the beautiful fram and image -love the gilding
Carol x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Janet, such a beautiful image and your frame looks fabulous - I hope you enjoyed your messy play.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Wow Janet this is stunning, love the frame. Pretty dismal over this side too. Carol x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi there Janet, a beautiful creation, very pretty image and just love the frame. I am now following you.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Sally H said...

It is beautiful, Janet! I think the frame is lovely and goes so well with the image x

Sally H said...

It is beautiful, Janet! I think the frame is lovely and goes so well with the image x

NanaConnie said...

Stunning, Janet! Love the leaves and the die cut shape on the frame.

Avril Watson said...

WOW, Janet, this is wonderful, love the image, colours and all the perfect detail you have added, hugs xxx