Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Silent Night



Good Afternoon Folks

I have my DT card for Inky Chicks today and the theme
for this challenge which will run until 28th Nov.
is Silent Night, and after I made my card did wonder if it fit the theme
however, had to leave it at this lol.
See the details of our sponsors below my card

I have used an image from a Just Inklined CD and do hope you like this one
 Hugs
Janet xxx
Creashop Duymelot


theme is
SILENT NIGHT

prize for the winner is
10 Euro voucher

13 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the beautiful image and bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is beautiful
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Janet and love the snowy vintage scene
Carol x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous!!!
Hugs Tamara

Carol said...

A beautiful card Janet. Carol x

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card Janet. X

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the scene. Hugs Jackie

Sally H said...

That's beautiful, Janet! The added sparkle is lovely!

Dawn Lancaster said...

It's gorgeous & I'm sure it fits the theme perfectly!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Avril Watson said...

Gorgeous, Janet, super scene, just a perfect Christmas card, hugs xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Morning Janet, what a different take on the silent night theme and I think it works wonderfully. Fabulous image and love the design. Hugs Jennifer xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janet, such a beautiful scene and lovely details.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

Janet, I think it's a great fit for the challenge theme. There's nothing more silent than a snow covered countryside in the evening. Love your sky and how you made the snow at the front of the scene. Marvelous!