Pages

Followers

Sunday, 15 November 2015

'Rose'




Morning Folks
Not said Good lol as its still raining here and we are still waiting to see if we
are going to be Husbands birthday today 69yrs time has gone so fast
we first met when he was 17yrs.
He always says not to bother making a card for him so this year I didn't but
had a go at a Canvas and as he loves his gardening and loves all flowers I used a
Chocolate Baroque stamp I have had for years.
It was all coloured using be Creating ! ink pads and the Stenciling  was done using
their glitter glue gel from an idea from
Sally Homes so thank you for this great idea Sally.  And some of the flowers where coloured
using be Creative! Alcohol Markers

Thank you for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
The sentiment is a little blurred with embossing it
its says
If I had a rose for every time I thought of you,
I'd be picking roses for a lifetime

 

13 comments:

Sally H said...

This is a truly stunning creation, Janet! I love it, and I bet your hubby does too! I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather improves and you are able to celebrate without having to worry about the weather xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the sentiment.xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, firstly may I wish your husband a very very happy birthday and many more of them. Secondly your canvas is stunning, I love the background and the heart with the rose is gorgeous. The sentiment is just perfect.A lovely birthday idea and I am sure your husband will treasure it. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet what a beautiful project
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Thought of you and hubby all day and I am hoping you have managed to celebrate his birthday in your own home. A gorgeous canvas and I am sure he will be delighted.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol said...

A gorgeous gift Janet. Pretty miserable over here too. Carol x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous,
my favourite flowers are roses
hugs Tamara

cotnob said...

A fabulous canvas Janet, such a lovely gift for your husband - I hope he had a wonderful birthday.
Pauline
x

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous worlk x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is stunning. Happy Birthday to your husband. Hugs Jackie

Jade Morrison said...

Hello Janet, Absolutely love your canvas. Great theme to, love all the die cuts nd the stamps you have used.

Jade xx

Jo said...

Wow, Janet that's beautiful and a lovely sentiment too.
hugs Jo x

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, what a beautiful piece! Creative Blessings, Tracy x