Pages

Followers

Friday, 6 November 2015

REMEMBRENCE

Evening Folks,

Yes its me back again twice in one day lol.
I would just like to show you an image from Aurora Wings
created by the amazing Mitzi Sato Wiuff
I have grouped this and generally played about with 3 images using
Craft Artist 2 then it was coloured using ............ yes you know it
"be-Creative Crafts " New Alcohol Markers.
and made into a very simple card, which those who know me, know I
do not do CAS cards but this subject does not need anything I think.

Hope you like this.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 

17 comments:

NanaConnie said...

This is just so beautiful, Janet, and such a wonderful way to remember those who served all of us to keep us free. Love your coloring!

Jo said...

Those images are gorgeous, love how you've grouped them to make for a fabby CAS card. Have a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

Sylv said...

Love the composition of this card, beautiful.

Sylv xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the the poppies and they are so appropriate for this time of year. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

I love poppies they're my favourite flower. Gorgeous card x

Sally H said...

A real beauty, Janet! Beautifully coloured and a wonderful image too.

Andree said...

A beautiful card Janet and a wonderful grouping of the poppies xx

Gaby Dierx said...

Lovely flowers!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Avril Watson said...

A most beautiful "Remembrance" card Janet, just so very special, hugs xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

This is just gorgeous Janet! I love the vibrant red of the poppies againt the soft green!
Hugs
Dawn xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning! I love the gorgeous poppies and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Janet, such beautiful poppies and perfect design.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous remembrance card...love the poppies!
Hugs Donna xx

Carol said...

Simply beautiful Janet. Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and the beautiful image does not need any other embellishments
carol x