Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Just having a play



Good Afternoon Folks
Its a dark and dismal day here in Kendal, so the best place to be is in my
Craft Room.

I have been playing with my new
be-Creative Crafts Alcohol Markers, and they are brilliant lovely and juicy with rich
colours.

I have used one of my favourite
Morgan Fitzsimmons images available from
LAST ENCHANTER ROWAN
I also used a sheet of my much loved and never used  Graphic 45 papers and
be-Creative blending ink pads. the pearl drops are from  Tonic.

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Hugs
Janet xxx

 




 

16 comments:

Jacee said...

Beautiful colours, gorgeous image, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Linda Simpson said...

I love this image and her hair is gorgeous. Beautiful lace and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, This image is stunning and I love how you have coloured her. Gorgeous card design and that lace frame is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Janet
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

Love the fab imageand beautifully coloured.xxx

Gaby Dierx said...

Stunning!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sally H said...

A stunningly beautiful card, Janet! I love the colours you used, especially her hair! Is that pale blue(77), dark blue light(75) and deep violet (81)by any chance? :D

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janet, such a beautifully coloured image and gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a stunning card the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Wow fabulous Janet. Gorgeous card x

Carol said...

A beautiful card and colours Janet. Carol x

Andree said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Janet. I love the lace frame. The image is wonderful and so beautifully coloured xx

Avril Watson said...

I have been saving my pennies to get my hand on these markers, they look amazing, as is your card Janet, hugs xxx

Jan Ltc said...

This is great xx Jan

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous, Janet! Loving the purple hair and that marvelous sparkly lace.

Avril Watson said...

Stunning Janet, love the image hun, great card, hugs xxx