Pages

Followers

Monday, 23 November 2015

Fairy Garden



Good Afternoon Folks

Once again it is raining in Kendal, good for me though as I have been trying to do a
bit of crafting, as cannot walk to well due to knackered knee at the moment.

I have made a card using the new Paper Pads from
beCreations and oh they are gorgeous and such a lovely quality.
The image I used is called Fairy Garden 6 which is on the Flights of Fantasy CD
and is also  available from
and |I coloured her using beCreations Alcohol Markers
using only Warm Greys and a lot of a blending marker
I also used a touch of beCreative Glitter glue on the Tattered lace
frame
The flowers were also made using the Paper Pads and
sprayed with Spray n Boss, to stop them flattening in the post.
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for any
comments you leave.

Hugs
Janet xxx



I will enter this card into the following challenge

20 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Simply Stunning! Love the gorgeous colour palette and fairy!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jade Morrison said...

Hello Janet, Just wow this is absolutely stunning. Using my most favourite image to, she looks stunning in those colours. Love the papers and the flowers
lovely dies as well.

Jade xx

Gaby Dierx said...

Fabulous!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

super beautiful Janet
Gr Karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh Janet, your card is stunning such a beautiful image and the colouring is just gorgeous. Love the card design and flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love the muted colours. Carol x

Sylv said...

This is such a beautiful card Janet, the papers and colouring are gorgeous.

Sylv xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, your image is beautiful and she looks fabulous coloured in grey - a super design.
Pauline
x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a gorgeous card I love easel cards and the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous fairy
love the colours and great flowers on the eadge
hugs Tamara

Dawn Lancaster said...

Love the woodsy feel to you fairy project Janet!
It's just gorgeous!
Hugs
Dawnxx

Avril Watson said...

Stunning Janet, just stunning. I managed to get a couple of Be-creative pads last week at Seaburn, so hoping to play with them soon, been on baby sitting duties, whilst my Son and his partner moved house!...hugs hun xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Jacee said...

Wonderful design, it looks fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

crafty-stamper said...

I have this beautiful image and I love the fabulous colouring and beautiful flowers
carol x

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Janet, what a magnificent easel card! Incredible coloring on that fab image and marvelous detail in all the embellies. I love it!

Arlene said...

What a gorgeous card.

Beautiful coloring on this wonderful image.

So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Sally H said...

A stunning creation, Janet! I love it very much. Beautiful colours and colouring x

Lisa J said...

This is a lovely Card. Great colouring of the image too!

Lisa J said...

Hi There! There is no email address to contact you on that I can find on your blog. Can you please email me at mawgdesigner@gmail.com as we would like to invite you to be a Guest Designer in the New Year. Lisa GD Coordinator Morgan's Artworld