Pages

Followers

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Spooky Wedding Anniversary



Good Morning Folks

Hope your weekend is going well.
I have my DT card for Polkadoodles/Inky Pinkies to show you today
It is a Wedding Anniversary card I made for my Son & Daughter in Law, they
had a Halloween themed reception, hence they always received Halloween cards for
their anniversary.

I used 3 of Polkadoodles Spooky Halloween  images, I took them all into Serif and got rid of all the white
backgrounds and grouped into one image then found one of Polkadoodles background papers
that are included in this collection .
Grouped them all together, printed, and then coloured the images.
The spiders web frame was cut using my Cameo. The sentiment, which I think is
too big and takes over the card I made using the Foiling element of the TODO, but had
to leave it as it is the only anniversary sentiment I had and no time to buy another lol.

I hope you like this
Thanks for visiting
Hugs Janet xxx

10 comments:

Doreen said...

love the fab image, this is gorgeous.xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, Fabulous Anniversary card love how you have collated the images and paper. Great spiders web on the corner. I think the sentiment looks fine. I am sure you son and daughter in law will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the images and spooky design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Janet
Gr Karin

Donna said...

Super Halloween card, love the images together!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

NanaConnie said...

What a great combo card, Janet! Love the ribbon you used for the bow. :-D

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Janet, such a fun image and brilliant spiders web frame - such a fun theme for a Wedding Reception.
Pauline
x

Lea Brawn said...

A fab anniversary card. Great design x

Tracy Welham said...

What a great theme for a Wedding reception and I really love the card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Hey this is beautiful
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog - feel free to use the same colours :-) I really dont mind xx