Pages

Followers

Friday, 30 October 2015

ICE QUEEN



Good Morning Folks

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

I have my DT card for Polkadoodles Inky Pinkies to show you today
I apologise for the photo it is quite dark had to use my phone as
battery was too low on  the camera,

The image I used is from
POLKADOODLES and is called Ice Queen and is part of the
Octavia  Frosted Winter Collection

Thanks for calling by
Hugs
Janet xxx

I used Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils
The background papers are also in the Collection.


14 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful......love the colours & that fab shape! Have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous and love the beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, Janet, this is incredible! Loving the snowflakes around the edges and the silver and gray with the splash of pink. Beautifully done.

Ruth G said...

Great colors and I love the snowflakes around the frame! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Bradley said...

What a beautiful card Janet, the image is just gorgeous and I love how you have coloured her up. The snowflakes around your card are stunning and the card design is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jacee said...

What a lovely design, fabulous work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, such a beautiful image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a stunning card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful janet, I love the image the shape and snowflake edging
Kevin xx

Lea Brawn said...

Wow Janet amazing card. Love the design. X

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet. Great shape and gorgeous image xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Janet
Gr Karin

Erin Bentley said...

She is just a little darling, love her, great colours and love those snowflakes.

Hugs Erin xx

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Janet, love the beautiful die. Carol x