Pages

Followers

Friday, 23 October 2015

Colour Away One Day Wonder

 
 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone
 
Today I am showing in you my samples from
todays One Day Wonder from My Craft Studio/Tattered Lace
 
I coloured 3 samples from this new Colouring Book.
there are lots of beautiful designs including in the book.
I hope you watch the show and thank you for visiting my blog.
Hugs
Janet xxx
This page was coloured using Copic Alcohol Pens
and the  a Sakura glitter pen


 For this page I used Graph'It and Tonic Alcohol Pens
 
My final page was coloured using
Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils  and a few
Sakura pens .



14 comments:

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Janet! These are incredible!

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Janet!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, Amazing samples, the designs are beautiful and the colouring is stunning. I especially like the bird one. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jacee said...

They look wonderful Janet
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Laine said...

Great colouring pages Janet!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow so very beautiful and great colours Janet
Gr Karin

Lea Brawn said...

Absolutely fabulous colouring x

Jackie Trinder said...

Oh wow they are all stunning. Hugs Jackie

Donna said...

Brill coloured pages!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Janet, so pretty. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

They are all beautiful, it is nice to just sit and colour and let the world go by isn't it
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Janet, I bet you had fun colouring them - I especially love the colours on the first one.
Pauline
x

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous xx Jan

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuuu I am impressed
goregeous cards
hugs Tamara