Pages

Followers

Thursday, 17 September 2015

Gone Fishing



Good Morning Folks

I am back from my holidays to Dalyan in Turkey
had a great 2 weeks but think I have left my mojo there, wish somebody
would bring it back to me lol.

I did buy a lot of gorgeous lace and some ribbon there, note to self
take a spare case next time, need to buy loads more. So so cheap but
great quality.

Right, onto my GDT card for Inky Pinkies, this is another one of
Nikki Halls super images  Twiggy & Toots Gone Fishing from
http://polkadoodles.co.uk/ 

Hopefully I will be able to get myself into gear and get organised.
Be seeing you all soon.  Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxxx







10 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Super card Janet. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jo said...

Fabulous make.....love that image.
hugs Jo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful card Janet
Gr Karin

Carol said...

Fab card Janet, great design. Mojos do like their holidays! Carol x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janet, such a cute image and I love your little fish embellishments.
I'm please to hear that you enjoyed your holiday.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Janet, I like the owl image and the fish
Kevin xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how delightful, Janet! Love how you did the fish and the net. :-D Good to have you back but am so glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and found gorgeous laces. Can't wait to see them.

Jacee said...

A really super creation, so pleased you've had a good holiday
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Tracy Welham said...

Super make! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and loving that you had a wonderful holiday. The lace is moorish isn't it.
Hugs
Linda xxx