Pages

Followers

Thursday, 13 August 2015

Snow White

 
 
Good Morning Folks
 
I am back this morning with the 3rd GDT card for
Inky Pinkies  I have used the gorgeous image
Snow White  available  from
 
I have to admit it is a bit cobbled together as have been trying to get my
printer working for the last two days and forgot I had to do this card for
today.
I wanted to put the Seven Dwarfs on the card but this is all I got chance to do
the heads were made using shapes from Craft Artist Two cutting and rubbing out
and colouring. I hope you get the general idea lol.
And off course my favourite die has to make an appearance The Tree from
Tattered Lace ( well part of it ).
 
Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
 

 I have entered this card into the following Challenges

http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk
Anything goes

 
 
 


11 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Fantastic!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, a great design.xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card. Great design x

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahahaha fantastic and beautiful card Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! I do love the 7 dwarfs :) Beautiful image and love her green hair.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet. fabulous side stepper card, love the dies, the image is gorgeous and I love the dwarfs heads. Hope you manage to get your printer sorted out. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carol said...

A beautiful stepper card Janet. Carol x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janet, such a gorgeous image and brilliant design.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Great design Janet, love all your detail!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Joyce N. said...

I really love this!! Fantastic Job! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous I love the heads and hats of the dwarves. Creative Blessings, Tracy x