Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Inky Chicks Hearts

Hi Folks
I have been so mixed up with the days with being occupied with
our fabulous friends Sheenagh and Dave staying.
That I completely forgot to write up my blog, lol, naughty naughty.

This is my DT card for Inky Chicks Challenge the theme
is hearts, so I hope you come and joing in the Challenge with us.
Hugs
Janet xxx
ps, sorry for the quick write up I am so busy am chasing my tail !!!
Sponsor is
Creashop Duymelot

                    
                                                                  prize for the winner is
                                                                      10 Euro voucher






12 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh Janet what a gorgeous Anniversary card, I love the card shape and the image is great . A fabulous design. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful and great card Janet
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

I'm not sure if you meant to post this yet Janet but it is a beautiful card.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

This is so beautiful, Janet! Wonderful tri-fold and I just love the shiny gold on that delicate heart.

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, that's stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Zoe said...

Wow Janet what a fabulously whimsical card, so pretty xx Zoe xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh WOW, this is totally stunning! What a breath catcher. Amazing work

Lea Brawn said...

Wow stunning card. Fabulous design x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is absolutely stunning. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Janet and a fabulous design. I don't know where the days disappear to either xx