Pages

Followers

Friday, 21 August 2015

Designer's Directory Floral Delights



Afternoon Folks

Well at least I remembered I had DT samples to show you today.
more  than I did last time lol.

A few weeks ago I told you I was leaving the Tattered Lace DT and
after that I was asked if I would like a change and do samples for
My Craft Studio, well I could not say no as I started making samples
for Create & Craft using CDs so back to my roots so to speak.
And I am loving it lol.

The all new Designer's Directory is absolutely jam packed with gorgeous images, backgrounds
and toppers all with a Floral theme, so if you like anything floral you are going to
want this Data stick now lol.

Sorry, there are quite a few samples, so get a cuppa and something to munch on.
Hugs
Janet xxx




















16 comments:

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow all you card are stunning they are all so pretty. I love flowers on cards. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are all fabulous and loving the varied designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

Wow! You have been busy Janet. Gorgeous samples, such beautiful images and wonderful designs.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

well you have bin busy beautiful and gorgeous cards Janet
Gr Karin

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful creations xx Jan

Jacee said...

What a lovely collection of cards Janet, you have been busy! coincidence really as I have just watched a bit about this on C&C whilst channel hopping!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lea Brawn said...

Wow these are all absolutely gorgeous. Great designs. X

Jennifer Bradley said...

Boy Janet you have been a busy bee, these are all fabulous I cannot say that one in particular is my favourite as I love them all. I also love digital crafting and have all the MCS cd's but watching the show and seeing all the beautfiful contents on the memory sticks , I just had to order, Oh sorry bank manager but what can a girl do, if you love it you have to have it, correct!!. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carol said...

What a gorgeous varied selection Janet, they look fabulous. Carol x

Andree said...

All fabulous samples Janet and wonderful designs. You have been so busy. Congratulations on your new DT position xx

Pop's Cards said...

These are all just gorgeous sweetie I do love the postcard one the best I love a bit of vintage, hugs Pops x

NanaConnie said...

Janet, these are incredible! I've been browsing them over and over for the last 10 minutes; there are just so many wonderful ideas and details. WOW!

Tracy Welham said...

This are all really stunning cards, gorgeous images. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Donna said...

These are all stunning Janet!!
Hugs Donna xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Wow wow wow you really are such a talented lady! These are all stunning and all different from each other. I love the shapes and the designs.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Donna said...

These are all stunning!!
Hugs Donna xx