Pages

Followers

Sunday, 26 July 2015

Sugar Buttons

 
 
 
Good Morning  Folks
 
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, the weather is not great, so am
presuming you are all beavering away in your craft rooms like me.
 
Today I have made a Sugar Buttons card from the wonderful
CD by Kathryn Shurrock and Card Creations Plus.  I hope you lke this
it is something a little different for me to make.
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
I really do need to get my Shadow Box out and use it  to take
better photos lol
There are lots of glue dot and glitter dotted about but unfortunately
they are hard to see  Sorry


 


11 comments:

Barbara said...

This is a really gorgeous card, Janet, anyone would be very pleased to receive it. Love the soft, ice-creamy colours xx

Gaby Dierx said...

This is so sweet!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Janet, a sweet image and lovely pastel colours - a beautiful card.
Pauline
x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the scene you have created and gorgeous bow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, I love this easel card and such a pretty design. How cute is that little image and the background scene if fabulous. Any little girl would be chuffed to receive this card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jacee said...

Ahhh how very sweet, what a lovely design Janet, it's lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lea Brawn said...

Absolutely lovely. I love Sugar Buttons...I have the original paper kit x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Weather has been a bit off & on here Janet but we've managed to get out & about between showers!
Love this pretty little card, it's just so very cute!
Hugs
Dawn xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Janet, I like the sweet scene any little girl would love this
Kevin xx

Tracy Welham said...

Really sweet, so pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such a sweet little girl on here and I love the stand up card. Too sweet.