Pages

Followers

Monday, 27 July 2015

Look what I have found

 
 
Morning All
From a  very wet and dismal Kendal.  Hope you are having a bit better
weather than we are.  But, there again, a good time to craft lol.
 
I was sorting out  some draws in my Craft Room  yesterday and look at this
little beauty I found.  Its an old Polkadoodles stamp, so thought it was a shame
not to colour her.
I have made a very simple card so the image takes centre stage, just added a little
foiling using my new TODO and a little embossing using a
Crafters Companion 6" inch folder which I received free with an order. So thank you
 
Thank you for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my what a little cutie and gorgeous design. The threaded ribbon is beautiful. It is awful weather wise here too. So fed up with this weather, roll on my holiday in September.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Janet and love how you didi the ribbon,
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely coloring on this image and I love the green ribbon. Nice card you are sharing today. Cheers, Holley

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet from a very wet Cheshire, your card is gorgeous and a very cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, so precious, Janet! Great coloring and I love how you framed the image. Lovely papers.

Jacee said...

A great 'find' Janet, she's lovely, bet she's glad to find her way out of the drawer! LOL
Weathers dreadful here too, whats happened to summer!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Janet, a sweet image and pretty papers and design.
How are you getting along with your TODO, are you pleased with it?
Pauline
x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Janet, love the very cute image and details.

Donna x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Aww Janet, no wonder you had to colour up that little sweetie!
Love the ribbon treatment too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image!
I LOve your colours and design.
Such pretty ribbon too.
Chrissyxx

Carol said...

This is a little cutie Janet, what a great find. Carol x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet and a wonderful image. I love the threaded ribbon xx

Donna said...

Lovely card and image....love the colouring!!
Hugs Donna xx

jane stillman said...

Gorgeous little image and love the green ribbon

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x