Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Inky Chicks DT card Use Metal Embellishments

 
 
 Good Afternoon Folks
I hope you are all fit and well and enjoying our lovely summer
NOTTTTTTTT lol never mind all the more crafting time if the
weather is bad.

Today is the start of
Inky Chicks  Challenge No. 54
Us Metal Embellishments
I hope you have time to take a look at all the other DTs cards
there are some gorgeous card .
I have used another image from one of my favourite designers
Mitzi Sato Wiuff  her images are available from
Aurora Wings
The image is called
Tempest of Ice
and the Little Dragon bursting out of its egg is from an image by
Morgan Firzsimons another of my favourite artist.
 This card is for  Tom's Birthday   my Nieces son.I hope you do like this.
Hugs
Janet xxx



16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Janet


gr karin

Jacee said...

What a great design Janet, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet. wow hun this is fabulous. love that image and design .I am sure Tom will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great image & a fantastic card Janet!
I love the colours you've used too!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Donna Mosley said...

Amazing card Janet, what a lovely image too.

Donna x

Sandie Gough said...

Beautifully done hun
hugs xxx

jane stillman said...

Love the shape and design of your card

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Janet. Today the weather feels like autumn. So want the sun to appear.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lorraine said...

Hi Janet, this is an amazing male card, Tom sure is going to love it!! The design, colour and images are all fabulous and I just love how you've coloured Mitzi's "Temple of Ice" it looks stunning.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xxx

NanaConnie said...

WOW on that image, Janet, and your coloring! I love swing cards and someday I'm going to make one. :-D NC

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and design!
Hugs Donna xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, such a fabulous design and gorgeous images, that little dragon is one of my favourite Morgan Fitzsimons images.
Pauline
x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is an amazing card the image is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A fabulous card Janet. Great design and wonderful images xx

Claire Boelema said...

Beautiful card. Love that image xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, great shaped card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x