Pages

Followers

Sunday, 5 July 2015

Evie's Card

 
 
Morning All
 
A very quick post from me this morning.  Hope you are all ok?
Big Hugs to all that need them.
 
This is a birthday card for my Nieces daughter Evie, I am sure she
has a couple of birthdays a year I does not seem 5mins since I last made her a card.
As usual, it has to be pink or purple, her favourite colours. She is a proper
girly girl lol.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
As usual I have used Tattered Lace Dies,
Side Stepper Card
Bella and  The Unicorn.
 


13 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Beautiful birthday card, love the image and unicorn. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

thats so elegant and very beautiful Janet
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and in my favourite colour too! Love Bella and the unicorn too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such a beautiful card, love the princess and the unicorn. Hope she does too. Happy Birthday to her!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
hugs Tamara

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Janet, I like the card design the lady in her fancy dress and the purple
Kevin xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous stepper card. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Janet such a fabulous girly design, I'm sure Evie loved her card.
Pauline
x

Avril Watson said...

I think Evie will adore this card forever, what a super special make, hugs xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous side stepper card with a lovely design

Jacee said...

Wonderful design Janet, I love the colour!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jan Ltc said...

Love this xx Jan

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous, Janet, and of course, I adore the purple! Wonderful sparkle and the bow is just beautiful. :-D