Pages

Followers

Monday, 6 July 2015

Essential Decorative Rectangles by Tattered Lace Dies

 
 
 
Good Morning Folks
 
I hope you all  had a wonderful weekend, I did for sure did nothing much at all lol.
 
 
My  DT cards today are for the Tattered Lace  4 day Deal on Create & Craft TV
Starting Monday at 8am.
 
I used the Essential Decorative Half  Rectangle dies, + Essential Decorative Rectangle dies
also
The Snowman and Fawn from the Little Monsters Collection.
 
I hope you like what I have created and thank you so much for visiting
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 














14 comments:

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, fabulous cards, loving the dies and design. Hugs Jennifer xxx

sandra carey said...

Wow you been busy there Janet there all stunning Hugs Sandra xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all very beautiful Janet.

Would love to see the cards in my facebookgroup christmas cards only.

Gr Karin

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous
hugs Tamara

Jacee said...

Beautiful design Janet, you have been busy!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

Stunning cards Janet, such fabulous designs - you have showcased the dies beautifully.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Janet, you have been really busy, these are all absolutely fabulous!!
Kevin xx

Andree said...

Gorgeous samples Janet and wonderful designs xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards. Loving the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Beautiful creations, love the colours and designs

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous cards Janet xx Jan

NanaConnie said...

These are all fantastic, Janet, but I really like that half-rectangle die and what you did with it! That one is on my "Wish List, for sure. :-D

Tracy Welham said...

Finally back online after moving home and able to catch up with all the gorgeous makes I've missed. Really stunning samples! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

All fabulous cards Janet
Carol x