Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

A5 Panorama and Window Die Pick of the Day

 
 
Good Morning Folks
 
I hope you are all well.
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who left comments on
Face Book for me last Friday, it was a bad day for me and I appreciate
everyone of your comments.
 
I have finally got the internet and wifi back after a week and I am
still playing catch up with everything.
 
I have my DT samples for
Tattered Lace Dies that are  Pick of the day  on Ideal World/Create & Craft
today.
 
I used the A5 Panorama and Window Die
also
Some of the Charisma dies
 
Thank you for visiting my blog
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 









16 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

All are gorgeous
hugs
wish you great day
hugs Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

These are all stunning Janet! I love the designs. Lovely to see you back and sorry about not having wifi and internet it sure is a pain.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

All gorgeous but I think the first one is my favourite, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

sandra carey said...

These are gorgeous samples Janet Love the window die so many uses for that one Hugs Sandra xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning cards Janet love them
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A gorgeous selection of samples as always Janet, I'm afraid I will be sitting on my hands for this one - I really don't have the room for any more dies even ones as fabulous as these!
Pauline
x

Lea Brawn said...

Amazing cards x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all really beautiful Janet, I like these window designs
Kevin xx

Andree said...

Wonderful samples Janet. I love the depth you've created with the dies xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet, wow what stunning creations,loving those dies. Glad you feeling better. Hugs Jennifer xxx

jane stillman said...

Beautiful samples xx

Laine said...

Lovely cards and detail Janet.
Laine
xx

Jacee said...

Wonderfully gorgeous designs, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Donna said...

Gorgeous selection of cards!!
Hugs Donna xx

NanaConnie said...

Incredible cards, Janet! I love that window die and it definitely has to come and live at my house. WOW!

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi your cards are gorgeous I love all the details. Hugs Jackie