Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Incky Chicks Challange Furry Friends

 
 
Hi All
Hope you are all ok
 
I am back today with my DT card for the 53rd  Inky Chicks Challenge
The Theme is
My Furry Friends or Animal Themed
it will run from today 30th June until 18th July
So come on everyone have a go I am sure lots of you have
images of a cute little furry friend.
I have used another one of  Morgan Fitzsimons images from
the Flight of Fantasy CD, available from here
and this is also the first image I have coloured using my  new
Spectrum Aqua pens, so please be gentle with your comments,
and I would appreciate any tips on using them,  you have to offer
 
Our sponsors are
 
 

http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com/
 
Hope you will all come and join us and enjoy looking at all the
DTs cards.
Hugs
Janet xxx

 


10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty card and love the image. Great first attempt with the Aqua pens.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a lovely card Janet
Gr Karin

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

Jacee said...

So pretty Janet, a lovely image, love the flowers and your lacy touch, lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

NanaConnie said...

So adorable, Janet! Love how y9ou made the kittens look so soft and furry. :D

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Janet, such a beautiful image and pretty details. I'm embarrassed to say that my Spectrum Aqua pens are still waiting for me to use them for the first time!
Pauline
x

Jennifer Bradley said...

No need to be gentle, you have done a fabulous job with this image. Your card is so pretty and love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Donna said...

This is lovely, fab first go with the pens!
Hugs Donna xx

jane stillman said...

A lovely card, love the image and embellishments. Great colouring too xx

Avril Watson said...

What a gorgeous card, Janet, love the soft colours you have here, hugs xxx