Pages

Followers

Saturday, 13 June 2015

Christmas Trio Craftinator from Tattered Lace Dies

 
 
Hi Everyone
I hope you are all fit and well
Hugs to all that need one.
 
I have some Tattered Lace Samples to show you today, these are the first lot I have
made since coming back from Cuba, where if you are one of my  followers,  you know I left
my Mojo there and I made these  samples while it was on its flight back home lol.
 
I would also like to apologies for the photography, they all seemed to have turned out very dark.
and I had a real problem taking photos of the Mobile, it kept getting tangled lol.
 
Hugs
Janet xxx

 
 
All the words were glittered but it does not show up lol



 







15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Janet! I especially adore the mobile.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the cute angel.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic creations Janet!
I love them all!
You're such a talented lady!
Hugs
Dawn xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow you have bin busy Janet these are al so beautiful.
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Lovely and varied samples Janet.
Laine
xx

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Janet. I especially love the reindeer and all the different ways you used them or parts of them. Wonderful idea to make the sentiment sparkle on the gold and white card. So very elegant. :-D

Jacee said...

Gorgeous festive cards Janet
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol said...

Beautiful samples Janet, as always. Carol x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi all your samples are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of samples Janet, such a fabulous variety of designs - it looks like your Mojo is in residence to me.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Janet, these are all absolutely fabulous, I love all of your designs
Kevin xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great collection of Christmas Cards you have created and I love the mobile. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, so many stunning Christmas theme cards. I totally love these die cuts, esp the deer. Gorgeous cards.

jane stillman said...

Wow! you have been a busy bee! lol Love all your cards, especially the first one and the mobile is fabulous x

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful samples Janet xx Jan