Pages

Followers

Friday, 26 June 2015

Charisma Dies by Tattered Lace

 
 
Good Afternoon Folk
Hope you are all keeping fit and well
 
 
These are my DT sample cards for todays Pick of the Week on
Create & Craft TV starting at 12 noon today.
 
I have used the Charisma Summertime Collection of die,  namely
Poppy, Pansy and Sweet Pea. they are absolutely beautiful,
whether you are cutting them out and colouring them or
cutting them from the printed sheets which are  available .
 
I hope there are not too many for you to look through and
would love you to leave me a comment and telling me what you
think of them.
 
Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 












This was a Note Book I bought from a Pound Shop
and I did a crackle finish on it and was quite pleased how it worked out.






 


19 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are all AWESOME Janet! I love the different card designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

All are devin
have a great weekend
hugs Tamara

cotnob said...

Wow! A stunning collection of samples Janet, I especially love the pansy.
I had managed to resist these up until now - might have to reconsider if they are still in stock.
I hope you are keeping well.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful samples Janet
carol x

Avril Watson said...

Utterly, Utterly STUNNING, samples Janet, you are so talented, hugs xxx

Lea Brawn said...

What absolutely stunning cards. All are fabulous, I can't pick a fave. Great job Janet x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet OMG These are stunning, you have created some fabulous card, I cannot pick one that I like most as they are all marvellous Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Wow your sample cards are amazing. Hugs Jackie

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous cards Janet xx Jan

Donna said...

Stunning creations, love all the different designs!
Hugs Donna xx

Carol said...

These are stunning Janet...your mojo definitely came back with a vengeance. Carol x

Andree said...

Beautiful samples Janet, all the flowers look amazing xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all really beautiful Janet, I have to say I love all of the flowers
Kevin xx

NanaConnie said...

These are all magnificent, Janet! Can you believe I've never colored a die cut flower or vine? It just never occurred to me since I usually cut them from colored CS. You've inspired me and I'm definitely going to try that. TFS

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning creations

Barbara said...

Absolutely STUNNING projects, Janet....love them all. Barbara xx

Erin Bentley said...

Wow these are all absolutely stunning, love all of them, fabulous designs. Fabulous dies and colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Laine said...

Such beautiful samples Janet.
Laine
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous array of creations, you have put a lot of work into them all!
Hugs Donna xx