Pages

Followers

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Shauns Birthday card

 
 
Morning all
 
It is my sons  birthday today and in between making
samples managed to make him a very simple little card
 Isn't it awful I have all this crafty stash and no time to make
my son a proper card. I bet there a few more of you out there
that have the same problem.  LOL  bet he is not bothered either
as long as there is some money in it!! does not matter how old the
are, money in a card is always a good thing.
 
Hope you like my make, it is made from  a kit  from Crafting UK 
and Tattered Lace  Side Stepper Card Die
 
Hugs
Janet xxx




12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and gorgeous card Janet
Gr Karin

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card, I am sure he will be delighted. Vee xx

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased that you have posted Janet, I was beginning to wonder if you were OK - I hope you are.
It's a fabulous card for your son - I'm sure he loved it, like you say he was probably more interested on what was inside though!
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Fabulous design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet, the animals are so cute. I hope your son enjoyed his birthday xx

Sam Lewis said...

What a lovely woodlands scene, you've managed a very nice card there and hardly simple! xxSAMxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So beautiful. I hope he loves this card you made him. Gorgeous animals.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, I like the design and the animals
Kevin xx

Carol said...

Great card Janet and as you say as long as it has money in it...mine are the same!! Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful and I hope your son had a fabulous day.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous card and detail Janet. Happy Birthday to your son.
Laine
xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

It's a lovely card Janet & I'm sure he thought so too! Especially if there was some mony in it! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx