Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Little Monsters 2 Pick of the Day

 
 
Good Morning Folks
 
Hope you are all well, we have had lots of snow over
the past 2 days but thankfully nothing has settled in Kendal but
the surrounding  hills are all white.
 
I would like to give a big thank you to everyone that has visited my blog
As usually I am playing catch up with my commenting and will be
paying a call on you all asap. Life seems to get in the way of
crafting these days
 
Onto todays posts.
These are my DT samples for the 2nd launch of
  TATTERED LACE LITTLE MONSTERS DIES
They are the Pick of the Day over on Ideal World & Create & Craft
 
They also have the first set of Little Monster dies as well as lots of others I hope you
will be able to catch one of the shows and that they don't sell out to quickly this time
 
Thanks once again for visiting
Hugs to you all
Janet
xxx
New Dies
MEERKAT & BABY GIRL WASHING LINE
 
Other Dies Used
Centre Stepper Card & Side Stepper Card
Decorative Edge Circle
Sentiment Thinking of You & Classic Baby Girl
Elephant & Giraffe
Cherry Tree
Pram & Baby Shoe.
 
 
MEERKAT DIE

  
 

                                                            MEERKATS LACEY LEG !!

                                                               BABY GIRL WASHING LINE



 
 
 
 

20 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous showcase of your samples Janet, love the lacey one x

Zoe said...

Oh my, fabby makes hun, oh and those Mere cats are adorable xx Zoe xx

Gaby Dierx said...

The meerkats-die is really particular, so cute!!! And of course, your other cards are amazing too...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards again Janet, I saw the dies and nearly gave in and bought some but I must resist I have so many already that I have not used!
I love the adorable animals but it is the washing line that really tempted me - so sweet.
I hope you are keeping well.
Pauline
x

Tracy Welham said...

Saw the show today and those dies look super cute! Yours cards look lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful cards Janet.

on the blog of Holley she ask for your email.

Gr Karin

Jan Ltc said...

Great cards Janet xx Jan

Jacee said...

These are great cards Janet, you have been busy!!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Laine said...

Fabulous varied samples Janet.
Laine
xx

Carol said...

A lovely varied selection here Janet...love the meercats. No snow here bar a few flurries! Carol x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi your samples are all gorgeous. I enjoyed Nancy's shows today. Hugs Jackie

Claire said...

Wow, that's a lot of cards, they are all gorgeous, each one is so detailed.
Claire
xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous! Loving the meerkats they are fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Wow! You have been busy! Fab cards, love those little meerkats! Xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Such amazing variety! You are such a clever lady with a brilliant imagination. Love the meerkat collection!!

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all wonderful Janet,fabulous designs
Kevin xx

Trace C said...

Im loving these cards, the merecat die is just brilliant :D

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

OMG these are so super cute!! I love the meerkats the best. SUPER adorable. Such great works today. I haven't set up your prize, but it was three images from Sherri Baldy, they are posted on my blog on March 2nd, so take a peek and let me know which 3 you would like.

Holley

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic cards
hugs Tamara

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous Card Janet they are so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx